Programs Offered

ATTENTION!!!! Registration for Summer Work and Travel (J1) 2019 is now open. We are also accepting applications for IAESTE, Camp Counsellor and we are always accepting registrations for AU Pair America.

Au Pair in America

Au Pair in America

Expand your mind through childcare, study and travel

Camp Support

Summer Camp Support Staff

  • For full-time university/college students only


Work. Experience. Discover.

H-2B Programme

U.S. businesses and international workers come together for mutual benefit.

Work and Travel USA

Work and Travel USA ( J1)

Good Jobs. Great Experiences.

Summer Camp Counsellor USA

Summer Camp Counsellors (USA)

9 weeks living and working with kids!