International income tax refunds with

If you have worked and paid income tax abroad than its quite possible that you’ve paid more than you should.  You may not even be aware that you overpaid income tax so we’d recommend to check about this with the free tax refund calculator here. 

You can reclaim the overpaid funds by filing an income tax return with the local authority in the foreign country of employment but this could be a complicated and lengthy process, especially if you’re not familiar with the procedures and paperwork needed.

Our friends at organize international tax refunds for people who work abroad since 1996. If you wish to apply for your tax refund it’s enough to register online.

A specialist will get in touch with you to help you complete the required application documents.  As soon as you manage to provide your final cumulative payment documents from each of your employers abroad you’ll get a precise estimation of the exact amount which you can claim absolutely free of any cost . They’ll also inform you about the processing fee which will apply and will ask you to confirm if you want to proceed under these terms.

Once you subscribe for’s service they’ll provide you with access a TaxTracker® account where you can monitor all developments on of your tax return file 24/7 online.  All you need to do than is sit back and relax while they organize your refund and send the money straight to your bank account.